Friday, August 22, 2014

(Airi's Post) After a two month hiatus, Admin Airi is back! ... I missed this blog. 。゚( ゚இ ‸ இ゚)゚。


I finally posted something on this blog after two months hiatus ...
I'm sorry guys! I promise that I won't leave this blog again! I'm a bad admin.

My last post on “ Chou Wonderful! ” that I did was my review for Hey! Say! JUMP's S3ART album. I have yet to have posted anything ever since then. I'm really sorry guys .. I really am. I'm a really bad admin for this collab blog. At least Inacchi's a better admin than me! ♡ (She doesn't make empty blog promises, while I tend to make empty blog promises.) I really thought that this summer, I would post a lot more but instead .. I did nothing. ヽ(´□`。)ノ

Over the summer, I was pretty busy with my homework from summer school. (If you're wondering- I was earning original credit for Precalculus.) And Ina was pretty busy with her stuff as well. Plus, I'm a very lazy person and I tend to procrastinate ... a lot. Hey! Hey! Put your keyboard down, random internet hater. Everyone procrastinates at some point in their life! Put the keyboard down! Down! .. Thank you~

So, yea .. This is just a post to let you guys that that Ina and I are very much alive! School is starting soon for me so I might not be able to post as much .. again. I will make the effort to try to update on the weekends. I also might redo the blog layout again, just to freshen it up.
がんばります!! ♡
So until the next post, jyaa ne~
---------------------------------------------
Song: “ ambiguous ” by GARNiDELiA
Mood: A little bit stressed ... (゚´Д`゚)゚

No comments:

Post a Comment