Saturday, December 27, 2014

(Airi's Post) Airi's Top Ten Most Loved Music Videos of 2014! ❤ ... Where the heck have I been?


IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN~ WHOO~ ♪

Wow ... it's been like three months since I've last been on this special collaboration blog. I'm probably the worst admin evaaaaaar. I make all these empty blog promises about updating more frequently and stuff. This is why Ina's the better admin! She doesn't make empty blog promises! Go read her posts, guys! It's better than mine. I ramble on too much about random, irrelevant stuff~ Anyways, I shall now present to you all-

MY TOP TEN MOST LOVED MUSIC VIDEOS '14

【 十 】「Mr. Snowman」by E-girls・I was debating about whether I should put this music video onto the list at the last minute or not but E-girls really came out with a lot of cute music videos this year so ... why not? I'm a bit sad that I wasn't able to get this song onto my winter playlist entry on my solo blog but I'm kinda thankful that it found a spot here! The music video was nothing but magical for me in a way! A winter wonderland I would say! I saw a lot of fairytale references like Alice in Wonderland and Little Red Riding Hood! It was just so magical for me! Hehe.

【 九 】「LOVE EVOLUTION」by 西内まりや・I don't like Nishiuchi Mariya that much ... I find her to be annoying and I don't like her acting skills ... like ugh. But daaaaaaamn, she has some really catchy songs! And the music video for 'LOVE EVOLUTION' is actually pretty good. I guess this is kinda like my guilty pleasure in a way. The music video is quite simple in a way yet it's also very fun and spunky at the same time! I can't help myself. I like it. I kinda find the music video to be a bit adorable. /whacked; 

【 八 】「十字架 ~映画「学校の怪談 -呪いの言霊-」 Ver.~」by 東京女子流・YES, YES, JUST YES. I absolutely love Juujika and the members of Tokyo Girls' Style really pulled off this dark music video so well! It was a bit ... strange in its own way. We kinda had this weird black bat/bird/pig figure in the music video ... which I think is supposed to be the monster. Plus they had corn syrup which is supposed to be a substitute for blood? Umm .. But anyways, the girls just looked absolutely gorgeous! I love the black lace dresses along with the puffy white church dresses. Arai Hitomi is just stunning! Beautiful!

【 七 】「見返り美人」by モーニング娘。'14・I still tear up every time I watch this music video, to be honest. To be honest, this music video is just another standard Hello! Project music video. Yet, at the same time, it's also very different in its own way ... seriously! First of all, I love the setting. It's the same setting used in Da-iCE's 'TOKI' music video, lol. I love the outfits as well. It really compliments the girls, even Zukki looked absolutely gorgeous in it! And Sayu ... Oh Sayu, you are Mikaeri Bijin. This music video is just really simple yet so touching at the same time. And the scene with the letters ...  It broke my puny heart. 

【 六 】「Highschool♡love」by E-girls・I think this year, I've been quite a sucker for all the colorful music videos that came out this year. This music video by E-girls is not an exception to it. This was a very colorful and fun music video! I don't know, I just love it! I really do love the song so I can't help but also love the music video! I love the setting for it and all the girls were just pretty and cute! This music video was nothing but cute and colorful! I can't really describe my feelings for it! I just love this video so much!

【 五 】「気づいたら片想い」by 乃木坂46・I think this year have been a pretty good year for Nogizaka46 so far. They've had some pretty solid singles this year and I do like them a lot more than the 48 army. This single, by far, has to be my most favorite single from Nogizaka46 so far! I love the music video for 'Kizuitara Kataomoi.' First of all, it actually has a plot! And the acting of it isn't that terrible. It was nicely filmed and I think all the girls look lovely in this video. The song really compliments the video! 

【 四 】「King & Queen & Joker」by Sexy Zone・GASP! What is this sorcery?! A song from Sexy Zone?! ... Yes, you read it correctly. I honestly do love this music video for 'King & Queen & Joker' and the main reason for that is because they kinda put Shori in a dress~ Pfft, hahahahaha! I'm sorry~ I'm still not over that! Anyways, I have this love for princes and princesses and fantasy stuff. So this music video is like ... a dream come true to me! I honestly visualized Marius being a princess and Sou's the knight in shining armor ... but Queen Shori will do just fine~ Also, I just want to point out that all five members of Sexy Zone are present in this music video~

【 三 】「シャバダバ ドゥ~」by 道重さゆみ・First of all, this music video was made for Sayumi! This was an amazingly adorable music video! It was nothing but pink, everywhere! I really do love the set for it~ I also think that her red Minnie Mouse outfit was absolutely adorable while her pink dress was just beautiful! Sayumi just looked her very best in this video! The song compliments the video very much and I love how Mizuki and Haruna made a cameo appearance in it~ The video features a lot of pink, bubbles, flowers, and sparkles!

【 二 】「秋風のアンサー」by Flower・I honestly cannot describe my feelings for this music video. It's just so so so pretty! This music video is just so artsy! ... But then again, all of Flower's music videos are really artsy. It just really suits the image of autumn so well! I honestly love the color scheme, I love the dance (it's kinda like ballet in a way~), I love the outfits, I just love love love love love it. All the girls were just absolutely beautiful in this MV. This is by far my favorite music video from Flower.

【 一 】「ロマンスのスタート」by 乃木坂46・I'm not really a fan of AKB, but I love Nogizaka46. 'Romance no Start' is absolutely a very cute song and I absolutely love the music video for it! This is my number one favorite music video this year! It's quite colorful and I love the filter they used in the video ... I need to find that filter for my Instagram pictures. Everyone was just adorable in this video, I love the additional crayon-like stickers added into the video! I just love this music video, okay?

So those are my top ten most loved music videos of 2014 ... This list does seem kinda random, doesn't it? Meh~ It's my favorite music videos and I won't change it~ This has been a very short entry but at the same time, it was kinda hard choosing the top ten music videos of the year. Plus the list was dominated by mostly girl groups ... Hehe. It's a lot different from last year's list. I've gotten really .. girly this year. But, oh wells~

That's it for this entry~ Until my next post? Jyaa ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment