Tuesday, April 22, 2014

(Ina's Post) No Nostalgia Tuesday This Week!

School is Not Fun this Week 





As you guys can see from the title of this post there will be no Nostalgia Tuesday from me this week. I'm currently working on an important Sociology project that needs to be done by the 30th of this month to present on that day, a take-home final exam due that same day for another college class and that Monday I have to write my intro paragraph for a literary analysis. 

School is starting to pile up for the end of my junior year of high school and I need to be working on that. If I have any time I'll post the Nostalgia Tuesday for this week on either Saturday after my Politics class or on Sunday. So for now here are some gifs to remind you guys that you need to study~! Don't kill me T^T





Daiki will give you hugs if you study well~



Taecyeon will give you this plushie too~ 

               - Inacchi

No comments:

Post a Comment